BUY WEED ONLINE ANONYMOUSLY USING GIFT CARDS
A gift card (also known as gift certificate in North America, or gift voucher or gift token in the UK) is a prepaid stored-value money card usually issued by a retailer or bank to be used as an alternative to cash for purchases within a particular store or related businesses. Gift cards are also given out by retailers and marketers as part of a promotion strategy, to entice the recipient to come in or return to the store, and at times such cards are called cash cards.
A gift card may resemble a credit card or display a specific theme on a plastic card the size of a credit card. The card is identified by a specific number or code, not usually with an individual name, and thus could be used by anybody.
- Note: For plastic gift cards, you may need to scratch off the coating on the back of the card to reveal the claim code. The claim code isn’t the 16-digit card number.
- Go to a Wal-Mart Store, Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy or Local Supermarket and ask for an Amazon, iTunes, Walmart or Steam Gift Card
- Purchase the Gift Card for the equivalent amount for your order, USING CASH
- Locate the claim code. You may need to scratch off the coating on the back of the card to reveal the claim code. The claim code isn’t the 16-digit card number.
- Take a clear snapshot of the card, front and back making sure the edges are clearly visible.
- Equally take a clear snapshot of the Purchase Reciept and along side the card photo, send via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case of any further questions or complaints, do not hesitate to contact our LiveChat agent.